Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BusyBUSY

Long time no update. Life has been excruciatingly busy for me lately and I haven't had but a moment to even think about anything I want to do. My only outlets are put on hold as my back has been hurt for over a month now. School has been ridiculous. The guise of 'Community' within Community College has had me fooled for some time. My luck with professors has been really hit or miss thus far. Native American history has been the worst so far! (Note to self: Avoid passionate professors whilst studying GE's.)

I have been working the occasional day or two each week. Driving all the time is kinda driving me nuts though. Work has been pretty ridiculous lately, all of my managers make six figures but are less educated than anyone working the floor, ironic much.

Things are going to get super stressful in the next 2 weeks. I have one thing to look forward to afterward, then finals.

I'm hoping Oxford works out next Spring but I'm doubting it, although I'd like to make it to the beginning of racing season anyways. Although who knows at this point.

I have really missed my bike more than anything lately. It helps me relax at the end of a long day/week and I can't wait any longer to get back on it. I can't help but be the biggest spokesperson for bike riding. It's a lot like running, but instead of running 4-7 miles a day you can ride for 30-50 miles with a similar amount of effort.

It's 5am, I've stayed up the whole night and accomplished little, I have class in 4 hours bleh.

No comments: